This issue of h Magazine contains the following stories:
- "Next Stage," by Jeffery Fraser details the history of the Almono development in Pittsburgh's Hazelwood neighborhood.
- "Ground Work," by Jeffery Fraser outlines the planning, construction and vision of the Almono Development.
- "Nurturing Neurons," by Christine H. O'Toole tells how learning more about how babies develop can guide public policy in areas such as education and health so that both children and communities thrive.
- "Sustaining Strategies: Making Progress with p4," by Jeffery Fraser tell the story of how Pittsburgh's p4 initiative has made inroads in solidifying the city's commitment to sustainable development that were unveiled at a second p4 Summit last fall.
- "Community Play-Creation," by Mark Kramer reminds us that when residents, including children, have the chance to help design play spaces in their own communities, everyone can enjoy the process and the outcome.
Note: This is the complete issue, and because of the file size, may take a few minutes to download. Individual sections of the magazine can be found below.